Kobe City has been implementing a personal information protection system since April 1, 1998, to protect the rights and interests of individuals. In this system, to protect the personal information handled by the executing agency of the city (hereinafter referred to as "city"), we have established appropriate handling of personal information and requests for disclosure of personal information. We will also handle personal information appropriately based on this system on our website.
- Restrictions on collection
We will clarify the purpose of office work that handles personal information and keep it within the scope necessary to achieve that purpose.
- We will clarify the purpose of office work that handles personal information and keep it within the scope necessary to achieve that purpose.
- As a general rule, we will collect it from the person by legal and fair means.
- As a general rule, we will not collect personal information about ideas, beliefs, and religions.
- Appropriate management
The personal information collected by the city
- It will be prevented from leakage, loss, damage, and tampering.
- Information that no longer needs to be retained will be discarded or deleted reliably and promptly.
- Restrictions on unintended use and provision
As a general rule, personal information collected by the city will not be used in the city for purposes other than the purpose for which it was collected, or provided outside the city (national, other local public organizations, etc.).
- About requests for disclosure of personal information, etc.
You can request disclosure, correction, and suspension of the use of your personal information held by the city.
- About using Google Analytics